Gip on the road: MT-Napoli-Rome...what's coming next??

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Travelling to Iceland


I bought a ticket from Berlin to Reykavic: round trip. Berlin to Rome for the coming back. I still don't know how I'll get in Berlin...and this is what I love most of the holydays I'm planning.
Taking an airplane is too easy. Like going to a cinema. You get in, sit down, whatch a movie, get down in a different city.
Once I met a guy coming in Naples by bike. I'm not so shaped to do that, but this days I'll be thinking on a special way to get in Berlin! I'll do my best to find the longest path (according to my budget)!

1 Comments:

At 22:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ancora devi farmi conoscere , quel folle che è venuto a Napoli con la biciletta!!
Beh..che dire....waiting for island!....Ancora dobbiamo sfondarci di birra e vino insieme eh?
Baciiii

 

Post a Comment

<< Home